Friday, February 24, 2006

From Brian:

Hi peeps,

Well, I am probably behind the times as I dont know when you did Reggae Rodeo, but I have to say congratulations, Its absolutely fantastic, and after hearing that , I just had to hear more of your music, and found that, just as pleasing to the ear, I have a question though, Why havent I heard you over here in the Uk??, If I had not come across your song on AudioGalaxy, I wouldnt have known such good music was out there, I am off tomorrow, to pester my local music shop to make sure they have your discs in, and also make a few requests on my local radio station, to see if they have heard of yourselves, many ,many people here will love your music when they hear it, I hope I will hear a lot more of your music in the future, you have certainly got a rhythem that is individual,catchy,and most definately pleasing, keep up the good work, I hope it brings the rewards to yourselves you so much deserve, Thanks, Brian.