Friday, February 24, 2006

From Jennifer, August 10, 2001:

''HELLO" from Jennifer in Springfield, IL.
I just wanted to tell all of you how very much I enjoyed hearing you guys play last night. (8/9) at On Broadway. You guys ROCK!!!!! You are all very talented, and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to hear you jam and also meet you and talk with you. My life has been very shall we say "limited and a bit hum-drum" lately, and the one time I got out I was certainly lucky to have the chance to hear your band.

I'm anxious to get my photos back, I will send them to you when I can. I hope I get the opportunity to hear you play again sometime, perhaps in Chicago, if not Springfield. Although I would be willing to travel a ways to hear you again. Mark thought you were great too. We've seen a lot of great big name bands together, and your band would rate right up there along w/Eric Clapton, the Stones, your energy and style are fabulous!!

Keep up the good work, but take it easy, too. We all want you to come back to Springfield again, I would hate to think I would never see any of you again. I can't say enough good things about you, you're a great group of guys! I've told everybody here at the hospital where I work today, what an amazing group of talented musicians they missed.

I've gotta go now, I'm at work.

Love to you, Jennifer