Friday, February 24, 2006

From Steve Biega, November 20, 2002

Dear Reggae Cowboys:
It was great to see you guys (again) at the Bamboo a few weeks ago! I'm a big RC's fan and persuaded 3 friends to come out and see you guys for one last time at the old Bamboo Club. Marj, my friend, had seen the show before but Nedd and Annie took your show in for the first time. Suffice it to say, they had a great time with both up dancing and Nedd mesmerized by Bird's guitar playing, Clck Masta Sync's vocals and everbody else in the band.

Thanks to her and you guys for the autographed, Let's Ride CD. As it is, I've got all your CD's and I'm always pleased to support the band anyway I can. As I mentioned to Beth (I hope I remembered her name right), I'm an active RC Ambassador myself, always talkin' up the band to anyone who'll listen and always taking my RC's CD's with me on my travels (e.g. recently to Domincan Republic and Mallorca, Spain where it could be heard poolside and from my fifth floor balconey overlooking the Meditteranean)!

As for Let's Ride, I'm enjoying it and think the mix of cover tunes and original music was a good idea (reminds me of when I counselled friends of mine, Platinum Blonde, many years ago and suggested they do the same to get attention (they took my advice and mixed in "Police" tunes while playing at bars, University pubs etc.). The MP3 Reggae Rodeo video was a nice plus on the CD and looks good on my new computer (which coincidentally was purchased after my old system died a peaceful death. Good timing since I wouldn't have been able to see it with the old PC).

Keep rockin' and good luck with your new album sales.

Steve Biega
a.k.a. (by some), Stevie Wonder