Friday, February 24, 2006

From Jeannie Sullivan, May 17, 2000

Hello to all, Yesterday at work the local radio KTAO of Taos, New Mexico, played Reggae Cowboys - Lightenup! I was jammin in the body shop office. Not a pretty site - 41 yr. old female. But was inspired to swing by Que Pasa records at lunch hour and pick up your Rocksteady Rodeo CD. I have two questions, one, when will we see you in Taos County again? I attended the concert at Red River, New Mexico - too cool! and second question, I remember a song Wild Wild West, or I had too much beer, that you played at the concert. On this CD there is Wild West Indian.

Not the same I'm sure. The record store was out of stock of your other CD so I couldn't compare song titles. Would have bought both CDs. So the question is, is Wild Wild West a valid song title? For info sake, I have a 17year old female daughter, who attended the concert with me. She became a great fan! Now that is an accomplishment! This is a rap listening, bumping, Mariachi performing (Mariachi Questa), trumpet playing, blow up mom's speakers, typical teenage girl.She was blown away when she heard the CD last nite. It is always nice to know you've affected the younger generation. Keep up the great works!

Bueno,
Jeannie Sullivan